Tidbits

Just a quick post for today with some highlights.

Started off having to find a new motel room as there are four different youth sports tournaments in town this week.  Tried for hours last night but this morning we did secure on right across from the hospital so it worked out wonderful.

Dear Hubby is sitting up in a bedside chair today, eating real food (not much but some) and even went for a walk today.  He is doing so well.  I am very proud of him.  He may be getting out of ICU by tomorrow.

My brother in law and motel roomie is heading back to San Antonio (aka home) for the weekend.  So I get a lil time to myself.  First order of business is getting some laundry done.  Sadly the second order of business was to crumple in my room doorway.  Yeah, my knees just stopped working for awhile and down I went like a rickety old folding chair.  Had to push my things in the room and crawl to the bed to hoist myself up.  Think I will try and rest a little today.  Maybe I am pushing it a lil hard.

Now I am fixing me a small pot of coffee and drying my laundry.  Get that done, folded and put up.  By then I should have about an hour to put my legs up before I go see Dear Hubby.  I hope all of y'all are doing great and have a warm weekend somewhere.  Yeah, like most that is by the fire, heater, under a blanket or sitting in front of the stove.  Good luck!


1 comment:

  1. Glad your husband is doing well, now take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!