DVDs for the Girls

I love Princess Emma so very much.  Maybe because she dances around like a ballerina. Or it could be her delicate laughter that reminds me of wind chimes on the porch.  Partly because she finds adventure in every activity she does.  And that she is thankful for the time we spend together (as I am too!).  Whatever it is, I know that any time with her makes me smile.  

It is also fun to watch her discover new things.  Recently she went from My Lil Pony to Littlest Pet Shop.  Oh she loves the ponies still, but she also loves the miniature pets that she has 'adopted'.  So I wanted to bring the to life for her.  The easiest way was to share Littlest Pet Shop: Little Pets, Big Adventures.  The first DVD collection from the Littlest Pet Shop animated television series.  I loved that the DVD set includes an offer for a virtual collectible pet on the Littlest Pet Shop app.  Princess Emma is like most kiddos now, she can operate an iPhone with the best of them.  The DVD will also features bonus content including coloring sheets and the all-new featurette “A Look Behind The Pet Shop Doors.”  My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Pinkie Pie Party was also just released.  I want to thank Shout! Factory for sharing this one with me.  It is perfect for Princess Emma, just ask her.

HauntingHour4PS72dpiHauntingHour3PS72dpiNow on to Princess Emma's big sister JD.  She may be 25 now but I promise you she is just a lil kid inside.  I found out that today  R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series volume 3 and volume 4 DVDS have been released.  This was a series of books when she was growing up and she had them all.  When it became a TV program I thought she was going to scream her head off from excitement.  Shout! Factory sent me both of these DVDS only to have them ripped from my hands when the package was opened.  I had planned on saving them for her birthday in March but that is just not happening at all. If you have never seen this then tune in.  “R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour: The Series” is currently presented Saturdays at 6 and 6:30 p.m. (ET) on The Hub.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!