B R A I N S

If you're ready for a zombie apocalypse, then you're ready for any emergency. emergency.cdc.gov

The CDC has a fun way of teaching about emergency preparedness. Their graphic novel, "Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic" demonstrates the importance of being prepared in an entertaining way that people of all ages will enjoy. Readers follow Todd, Julie, and their dog Max as a strange new disease begins spreading, turning ordinary people into zombies. Stick around to the end for a surprising twist that will drive home the importance of being prepared for any emergency. Included in the novel is a Preparedness Checklist so that readers can get their family, workplace, or school ready before disaster strikes. You can also download the novella on Google books here or download a printable pdf versions here.  

In the mean time you can have your very own lucky charm Zumbie from enter-play.com for only $2.99 each.  I have two of them for Princess Emma. She loves zombies even begging for her own doll.  Now she will have two to hang off of her backpack.  These are part of the Walking Thread dolls.  Each comes with a doll and a trading card.  Loaded up with their special Lucky JuJu to help tell of their untimely demise and how they can help you with luck.  (Actual luck may vary and is not guaranteed.) 

I want to thank Gail Tilden of Enterplay, LLC for sharing with me.  These are to die for cute as can be.  I can not wait to give them to Princess Emma.  This is hard since I wanted to wait til Halloween.  Maybe it should be a great back to school gift!  You can purchase them at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us and Hot Topic.  So essentially you can find ZUMBIES everywhere!

You always knew they were coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!