SUMMERTIME FRUIT CAKE

I had some fresh fruit here that was starting to look a lil wilted. So I thought I would throw together a cake to put it all in. What came of it all was a super moist yummy summertime fruit cake. Not overpowering with spice or too dense to enjoy. I could have this as a quick snack or the end of an evening meal.


SUMMERTIME FRUIT CAKE:


2 c. Bisquick baking mix
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tsp. vanilla
2 egg
1 c. Half & Half
4 mashed ripe bananas
3 small ripe peaches
1 c. raisins
2 c. dried coconut

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease rectangular pan.  Mix baking mix, sugar, butter, vanilla, egg and half & half; beat vigorously 30 seconds. Stir in fruit. Spread batter in pan. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Top with chocolate sauce.  Super moist cake!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Great Information!!
    Fruit cake are better for haelth.
    Fruit and nut cake

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!