We have been looking at cell phone services lately. My almost son in law has been here in Texas for 6 months now. But is still without a phone. With him working on a schedule that is always changing, it is hard for us all to know when he will get off work or how he will get home. Currently our daughter has her cell phone. So we wonder about what is best for him. Her service is tied in with her grandparents contract. Our College Girl is on our contract. But he is not sure if he wants that or to set up his own service. He knows how important it is for him to build positive credit. He has been looking at the Straight Talk program with The power of Android. He loves the idea that he will Feel Richer with Android and Straight Talk because it can cut his cell phone bill in half. You have to be crazy to be on a contract these days when you can get everything you need without one. And he can only imagine the amount of money he will save switching to Straight Talk. That is money he can save up for car of his own one day. Best of all, there are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. Finally, Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
What are the benifits? Well there are all the apps and games you need. It comes with a smart phone with a smart plan, and as always, no contract. And gives you the power of Android phones, at only $45/month for unlimited use. He loved what all came with the plan.
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00! That is less than $42.00 a month!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
I think this may be the best bet for him. And it may work for someone you know. If you want more information on what these phones offer, please check out this YouTube video:
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xlhbdi"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlhbdi_the-straight-talk-image_sport" target="_blank">The Straight Talk Image...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/LittleBard95" target="_blank">LittleBard95</a></i>