Mom's Great

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

My mom is wonderful, absolutely wonderful, but she’s getting older and having a lot of trouble keeping up with who and where she is. It’s not that she’s got dementia, it’s just part of her getting older so I want to do everything I can to make sure her life is as comfortable as possible. I found her a small apartment to rent near my own and it was such a great deal we decided to buy. She likes being so close to me and I like being able to keep tabs on her – we’ve made some improvements, too, to make the place feel more like home. We called http://www.HomeSecurity101.com and went to a professional decorator for help and now mom says she likes this new place even more than she liked her old house! I love being able to help her out with something and I know she feels better being taken care of. It’s a win win for both of us and now I get to spend even more time with her!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how our parents look after us when we are kids then we look after them when they are old.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!