Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!

Hello everyone.  We are finally home.  Oh what a long two weeks this has been.  But Granny M is doing well but has a lot of work to do still.  I know she can do it, but at this time she is not too sure of it.  She has had to quit smoking.  After 50 years that is a really hard habit to break.  Also she had to come home on oxygen.  That makes her feel old old old.  I know that it is a step but just that a step.  It may be something she has to have for now on or just for the time being.  We do not know about that just yet.  In a couple of weeks she will be doing cardiac rehab too.  That will be a challenge for a lady who has not exercised for many many years.  I know she can do all of this but she is worried.  So continue prayers of personal strength and healing for my mom please.  Your prayer support has been a God send and I do appreciate all that so many of my friends and followers have done to help out.  It is amazing to experience. 

In the mean time College Girl was taking care of the home front for us.  And in doing so she wanted to share the following with every one.  So please read on and know I have an amazing 23 year old girl who has taken the job of a house on her shoulders for two weeks.  She did great! You can visit College Girl's blog here.   Okay, College Girl, the blog post is all of yours now.

Rain and cold weather go hand in hand, especially because they make our pets go crazy. When it's cold out, the cats can't decide whether they want to go in or out and every time the dogs come in from outside, they're hyped up and full of energy. When it's raining, everyone goes stir crazy from being cooped up inside. Since Texas winters don't see much in the way of snow, we tend to get a lot of rain. Thankfully, we now have TunaTreats to help keep the kitties calm.

TunaTreats are dried flakes of 100% pure bonito fish. The first time the container was opened, the cats went wild. The pieces, thinner than paper and light enough to blow away if you're not careful, came out of the container in manageable clumps. Next thing I knew, five cats were swarming me, looking up and meowing, trying to climb my chair. I had a captive audience! What I didn't expect was the moment the dogs joined in.

TunaTreats are completely healthy and a good "anytime" treat. Our kitties get a good-sized pinch of their new favorite TunaTreats a couple of times each day. With this, they stay nice and calm as they munch. They've also learned to eat all their TunaTreats - our dogs are just waiting for a cat to leave a little bit behind!

We wish to thank Citi Kitty for sending us this wonderful treat.  The cats would follow them on twitter and facebook if they knew how to use this computer.  But since they can't, we will let you do it instead.

2 comments:

  1. So glad your mom is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. So glad your Mom is doing well. And am hoping hubby has healed up well, too.

    TGIF! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!