Your an Angel Award

I am so blessed to have so many bloggy friends. One of y'all have given me an honor.
Your an Angel award was presented to me by LoveMy2Dogs.
I am quite thankful, honest....Thank You for thinking of me.

I love awards...don't we all. And when Tammy of LoveMy2Dogs said that I always had something to amaze her over here, well to say the least, I was shocked. Thanks Tammy for noticing that I do try my best.



Here are the rules to this award, they are fairly easy to follow:

  1. Thank the person who gave it to them! check
  2. Link it back to them! check
  3. Give the award to five people, although I think you are all Angels!! check
  4. Please let the friends know they have an award! and check

Now, I am to choose 5 of you whom I think are deserving Angels.....hum.....only 5? Okay, here they are (drum roll please!)

When did I go from a kid to a grown up is ran by Bobbi Janay. This is a great lady who is raising her son, Ian along with Foot Foot (the pet dog) and of course the obligatory Dear Hubby. I recently meet Bobbi Janay on a trip to Dallas (my home town) and she made me feel so at home and welcome. So thank you to my home town Angel.

Another Angel, though some may say a fallen angel, is Ian of Idiot's Stew. We met during Thanksgiving when he was hosting a great holiday guest blog-athon. Ian, I so enjoyed reading everyone's story about their fav Thanksgiving. Well, I know that anyone who could make so many of us weepy had to be an angel in the making.

My praying Angel is Pattie at PJ's Prayer Line. This is one of God's own blessing. Pattie thank you for being such a positive force in my life. I know you take praying as a blessing. Well, we are all blessed to have you to take our wishes and desires to the throne.

We have an artistic Angel too! Jayde's Little Corner shows off a lil of the work she does. But I know this lady personally and she puts all of her heart into her art projects. We have been so blessed to receive several of her works. Thanks so much! They are always treasured.

And last but never least is my Angel that shares one of my passions. Yes the antique angel of The Crazy Suburban Mom. I so love the look of the 40's and 50's as she does. I know that she is on the look out for the package I popped into the mail for her today.

Well, this was my 5 today...you know how it is with angels, they pop up in different places everyday. Thanks ladies and gentleman for being here for me.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that was so sweet! I haven't had a blog award in....geeze, I can't rmember the last time really.

    And I am on the look-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kiddo! Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet! I don't feel much like an angel right now. I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs! Since I got this new template, I've been missing stuff. I'm sure Nessa put it all back on there, but I'm worried that when I changed the font of my post, it knocked things off. My "Lovely Blog Award, and my Blog Frog widget to be exact. I've been trying to put my BF widget back on, but it won't do it. It will put the title, and nothing else. I cannot for the life of me get the widget to show up. Red Riter wanted me to join her community, but it's kind of hard to do when I can't get the widget to show up. I checked with BF website and I am registered, my profiles there and everything. Needless to say, I can't remember how to get the Angel award over to my Blog. I found a picture of my lovely blog award. somehow it wnded up on my BF profile sheet instead of my photo. Go figure. If you can help me get my award to my blog, I would appreciate it, and if you have any ideas obout my blog frog community widget, I would appreciate the help.

    LOVE ya Bunches!

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I give I have been tryig to figure out how to do this award for the last several days, with no luck. I tried copying the image and the link. Can you help me? Thanks, PJ

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!