Acobay!


Thanks to acobay for their logo.

Well I am looking at a new social network called Acobay.
Have you heard of it?
I know that Nessa is on it too, as I found her when I was floating around.

There is a twist to this site.
You meet others according to the items you are interested in or own.
An example would be that I use a Mac computer.
So I can go on and meet others who use Mac's.

I am still getting to understand this place.
I am not always that computer savvy.
But looking for ways to continue to meet other people.

Have you used Acobay?



1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of that...but *I* have a mac, too! ;) I guess that's why I like you!

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! You came to talk to me. Thanks.
You know how special that makes me feel?
Like I swallowed the moon and the stars and I just shine now!